Prolycht has announced V2.02 firmware for its Orion 300FS light. The firmware includes numerous improvements based on user feedback and continual development.
If you are not familiar with the Orion 300 FS it is a versatile spot light that combines six-channel color mixing technology, high output, and the ability to run a range of lighting modifiers
I reviewed the Prolycht Orion 300 FS on the site and you can read that review here.
V2.02 firmware update features
- Adjusted sensitivity of the selection knob
- Improved color accuracy at low intensity
- Adjusted fan speed to reduce fan noise
- Improved real-time self-calibration
- Smoothed color tuning control when using 3rd party apps such as Blackout and Luminaire 3
- Improved DMX settings can now be adjusted on ballast when fixture remote connected via DMX
- Reduced delay when running multiple fixtures by app
- Improved battery power management
The firmware should be available to download soon on the Prolycht website.