Tilta Left Side PD Handle with Run/Stop is an updated version. The new Type VIII features an internal 50-watt battery for longer run times than the included camera battery.
Battery Run Times
Depending on the camera, the Left Side PD Handle can more than double the stock camera battery, adding comfort and longer run times, plus start and stop recording. The grip includes a lockdown clamp to secure the cable, so it won’t accidentally unplug.
- INTERNAL BATTERY– Provides 60W PD Output and Greatly Extends Operating Time
- ADJUSTABLE ANGLE– via Quick Release Rotation Adjustment Lever
- RUN-STOP – Functionality via USB-C and Optional Run Stop Cables
- MOUNT ACCESSORIES – via Cold Shoe Receiver or 1/4″-20 Thread
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN – Features High-Grade Metal Construction and Anti-Slip Coverage
The handle features Dual USB-C ports, one with PD quick charging protocol, which allows the handle to charge or power a device with the maximum amount of power that the specific device can support, and comes equipped with multiple mounting options, including a cold shoe receiver and a 1/4″-20 thread for mounting accessories like small articulating arms or external monitors.
The release lever allows for quick and precise adjustments to the handle’s angle, which simplifies operation and creates a more efficient workflow.
NOTE: PD Quick Charging is NOT compatible with all cameras. Please confirm your camera’s compatibility before using this handle.
The Tilta Left Side PD Handle with Run/Stop Type VIII retails for $199 and is available at a discount if preordering for $179 direct from Tilta.