ARRI has released a series of four videos that give you a comprehensive run-through of their ARRI Reference Tool which was released in conjunction with the ALEXA 35.
The four videos cover the Browse Room, View Room, Look Room, and Render Room.
Below you can see an overview of what the ARRI Reference Tool does.
- Combines the features of the existing ARRIRAW Converter, ARRI Color Tool and ARRI Meta Extract
- Supports playback and rendering of ARRIRAW and ProRes from all ARRI digital cameras
- Conversion to a variety of SDR and HDR color spaces with the application of creative looks
- Creation of ALF4 look files using a Log-to-Log 3DLUT
- Export to Apple ProRes, OpenEXR and TIFF
- Includes ARRI Look Library for LogC3 and LogC4
- For macOS 10.15 and Windows 10 or later