The Chimera Daylite Octa 7 was designed to produce beautiful, broad and even illumination from the seven-foot octagonal front screen using an efficient soft silver interior and weighted baffle.
Just to be clear this is a lighting modifier for hot lights and it has been optimized for use on the ARRI M40, however, it will work with any fixture that can take Quartz / Daylite OP Rings.
- Large 7’ (3.3 m) front screen
- Soft solution for large format hot lights
- Optimized design for the ARRI M40
- For use with fixtures up to 4kW
- Vents provide for proper internal cooling
- Compatible with Quartz / Daylite OP Rings
The Daylite Octa 7 has a front diameter of 84″ / 2.1m and a depth of 53″ / 1.3m. It weighs 8.5 lb / 3.8 kg.
Price & Availability
The Chimera Daylite Octa 7 is now available for $1,978 USD.