Tilta’s new Sony a7 IV Camera Cage is available in various forms ranging from a basic cage all the way up to a Pro Kit.
All of the available kits are based around the Full Camera Cage. The cage features a minimalistic design that doesn’t obstruct access to any of the buttons and dials.
The top of the cage features a Nato rail, a cold shoe mount, and multiple 1/4-20″ threads.
The bottom of the cage features an Arca Swiss dovetail and multiple 1/4-20″ mounting holes. There is also a magnetic screwdriver.
The left-hand side of the cage has a cold shoe mount, rosette, Nato rail and multiple mounting points.
The right-hand side of the cage has multiple mounting points and a place for the camera strap. The Full Camera Cage retails for $62.10 USD.
Like most of Tilta’s camera cages, it is also compatible with a wide array of accessories that Tilta already makes.
The Basic Kit includes the Full Camera Cage, Tiltaing Compact NATO Top Handle, HDMI Cable Clamp Attachment, and an HDMI Male to HDMI Female Cable (22cm). It retails for $107.10 USD.
The Pro Kit includes the following items:
- Full Camera Cage for Sony a7 IV
- Tiltaing Compact NATO Top Handle
- HDMI Cable Clamp Attachment for Sony a7 IV
- HDMI Male to HDMI Female Cable (22cm)
- Tiltaing Left Side Advanced Power Handle with Run/Stop (F570 Battery)
- Tiltaing Advanced Left Side Handle Attachment
- Advanced Side Handle Run/Stop Cable for Sony a6/a7/a9 Series（
- Tiltaing 15mm LWS Baseplate
- Aluminum Rod 15mm 200mm long x 2
The Pro Kit retails for $359.10 USD.