With the GH5 II Version 1.1 firmware update, wired streaming performance is enhanced for high-quality video streaming. It complies with RTP/RTSP streaming via wired LAN and via USB tethering to support a maximum of 4K high-resolution live streaming.
– IP streaming (RTP/RTSP) of video and audio (AAC) with PC via wired LAN is possible. It is also possible to Livestream using multiple cameras using LUMIX Tether PC software*.
– RTMP/RTMPS streaming via USB tethering with a smartphone is possible.
[Live View Composite] function has been added.
- 720° and 1080° have been added as the options of [Focus Ring Control].
- The camera can be connected to LUMIX Tether via wired LAN
- Multiple cameras can be controlled from LUMIX Tether.*
- Zoom operation of the LUMIX G power zoom lenses can be controlled from LUMIX Tether.*
* Requires LUMIX Tether PC software Ver.2.0 or higher. The LUMIX Tether software Ver2.0 will be available at LUMIX Global Customer Support website https://panasonic.jp/support/global/cs/dsc/ at UTC 1:00 on 30 November, 2021.
- There were cases where the camera froze when transferring images to a PC via Wi-Fi (5GHz). This phenomenon has been fixed.