Atomos has released firmware update AtomS 10.67 for the Ninja V and Ninja V+. This new update makes WB and ISO Controls available for the Sony FX6 and FX9, as well as the Fujifilm GFX100 and GFX100S.
It is important to note that these WB and ISO adjustment controls are only accessible if you are editing within Final Cut Pro.
You can download the new firmware here.
Now, you need to also take note that from Atom OS 10.61 and above there has been a change to the activation process. The system is now based on downloadable token files from my.atomos.com. The process allows you to activate multiple free codecs (Apple ProRes RAW and Avid DNx) and also unlock other new features via paid activation keys.
• To activate codecs on your devices please visit www.atomos.com/activation
• You will need to register as a new user, or login if you are an existing user to your my.atomos.com account. With your account live you can add your product or access a previously registered Atomos product.
• You will be required to add the new Activation ID (AID) under the ACTIVATION tab/menu of your updated Ninja’s AtomOS 10.67 screen
(tap top info bar > scroll menu tabs to left > tap ACTIVATION)
• Here you will find an AID, DID and a QR code
• Scanning the QR code will place your DID and AID into the cache of your phone browser and automatically complete these details during product registration.
• You can also copy and paste the link to your desktop browser to use this function.
• If you have already registered your device but not added your AID you will need to update your product registration to do this.
• Click edit product to add the AID
• If you experience any issues please contact [email protected]
• With the AID in place, you will be presented with options for new Activation features and codec options.
The activation token can then be downloaded from my.atomos.com and will also be emailed to your registered email address. All activation keys are for a one-time activation and are locked to the registered device you performed the activation on in your my.atomos.com account. Upon download, please unzip and copy the activation.bin file to the root of your SSD (Solid State Drive), insert the disk into your Ninja V and press activate when prompted.