The VideoMic Me-C that was originally released as part of the RØDE Vlogger Kit range is now available separately.
The VideoMic Me-C is a compact microphone for USB-C mobile devices, designed to deliver better audio when shooting video.
For Apple devices with a lightning port, there is the VideoMic Me-L.
- High-quality directional microphone for USB-C mobile device
- Cardioid condenser capsule delivers crystal-clear, focused audio
- 3.5mm headphone jack for audio monitoring and playback
- Mic clip and furry windshield included
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia
The VideoMic Me-C is identical to RØDE’s best-in-class VideoMic Me and VideoMic Me-L microphones for iOS devices, but with a USB-C connector for plugging into Android smartphones and tablets, and other mobile devices with a USB-C input, such as the iPad Pro.
It features a cardioid condenser capsule for capturing audio in the direction that is focused, helping to minimise background noise.
The VideoMic Me-C has a 3.5mm headphone output for audio monitoring and playback. Also included is a clip for ensuring the microphone is secure and a furry windshield for recording outdoors in adverse weather conditions.