Blackmagic Design has released Camera Setup 7.0 which adds a number of new features to the URSA Mini Pro 12K & URSA Viewfinder. The camera hasn’t even started to ship, but already Blackmagic has improved it.
New features for Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 12K.
- Increase 12K 2.4:1 maximum frame rate to 75 fps.
- Increase 8K DCI, 16:9 and 6:5 Anamorphic to 120 fps.
- Increase 4K DCI, 16:9 and 6:5 Anamorphic to 120 fps.
- Increase 8K 2.4:1 and 4K 2.4:1 to 160 fps.
- Increase 4K Super 16 to 240 fps.
- Adds Blackmagic RAW stills capture support.
- Adds broadcast lens connector support.
Increased frame rates are always a welcome addition, as it gives you more options when shooting.
This update also adds Blackmagic RAW stills capture so you can easily capture 80MP reference frames for color grading and continuity.
In addition, Blackmagic Camera 7.0 adds support for the Blackmagic URSA Mini Pro 12K broadcast lens connector to power and control cine-servo zoom lenses.
New features for Blackmagic URSA Viewfinder.
- Adds support for new 12K LUT’s.
- Adds support for new 12K exposure metering.
What’s new in Blackmagic RAW 2.0 Beta 2
- Added support for Blackmagic RAW 2.0 on Windows.
- General performance and stability improvements.
The camera update is available from the Blackmagic Design Support page.