Atomos has released the AtomOS 10.51 update for its Ninja V monitor/recorder.
The new Free AtomOS 10.51 Ninja V firmware update adds improvements and refinements to the UI and workflow, plus Z CAM E2 series users will get extended camera control via the Ninja V touchscreen.
Z CAM* Navigation updates:
- Bring up the Z CAM menu display from the Ninja V touchscreen via the camera control menu.
- Note: camera control menu is not possible when recording RAW via HDMI
- Navigate the camera menu with Menu, Arrow and Enter keys directly via the Ninja V touch screen as well as via the on-camera buttons.
- Function added in Ninja V record menu to force menus to remain active in cases where recording menu and display information is required.
*supported cameras are: 5.8K Apple ProRes RAW over HDMI recording with the Flagship series Z CAM E2-F6, E2-F8, and E2-S6 large sensor cinema cameras, as well as 4K ProRes RAW recording from the Micro 4/3 E2, E2-M4, and E2 C models.
AtomHDR Monitoring Support
• Support added to AtomHDR engine for Z CAM Zlog2 Gamma for recording video output for recording in Apple ProRes or Avid Dnx.
The free AtomOS 10.51 firmware update is now available www.atomos.com/firmware/ninja-v