Canon has released a new firmware update for the EOS C500 Mark II that addresses a number of bugs.
Firmware Version 126.96.36.199 incorporates the following fix:
• Remote A terminal and Remote B terminal can be used simultaneously.
• Sensor mode information can be displayed.
• Fixes a phenomenon in which, under specific conditions, high-brightness areas may appear tinted.
• Fixes a phenomenon where the [C. Temp. Increment] setting cannot be changed.
• Fixes a phenomenon where the SSID (stealth) setting cannot be made in a Wi-Fi connection.
• Fixes the metadata to be recognized color profile correctly in some editing software.
To download and install the firmware update, visit the Canon website.