What is going on over at Adobe? Are they rushing out upgrades and features that haven’t been tested properly? Today they have realeased Premiere Pro Version 13.1.1 that doesn’t actually add any new features, but rather is claimed to fix some fairly serious issues.
This all comes just two weeks after Adobe announced performance updates and new innovations for video and audio tools in Adobe Creative Cloud, all designed to improve efficiency in video production.
Fixed issues in Premiere Pro version 13.1.1
This 13.1.1 release of Premiere Pro fixes a number of issues that cause Premiere Pro to crash:
- Crash opening a project or working with a project on macOS
- Premiere Pro crashes on launch
- Premiere Pro crashes while rendering
- Premiere Pro crashes on launch on macOS because of issues with preferences in the Permissions folder
- Premiere Pro crashes on launch or while switching workspaces
- Opening Premiere Pro with missing font graphic in project on Windows causes Premiere Pro to crash
I don’t know about you but the fact that they had to release an update to try and fix a ton of problems that shouldn’t have been there in the first place is a worry.
Crashing when opening a project or working wth a project in macOS, crashing on launch, crashing while switch workspaces. These are far from minor issues.
Do you use Premiere Pro? Did you update to 13.1 and have any problems? Has 13.1.1 solved any problems? Let us know in the comments section below.