Atomos has released their new AtomOS 11.01.00 firmware for the Ninja Ultra and Shogun Ultra monitor/recorders. The user interface has been overhauled; however, they didn’t take away the ease of use that users enjoy.
AtomOS 11.0 Key features
- Completely overhauled user interface
- Wi-Fi 6E support
- New Colorized Exposure modes
- Record ProRes RAW with Proxies for C2C workflows
- Matching file names for cinema cameras
- Record and upload 4Kp60 clips in C2C Workflows
- 4K support for NDI TX & revised NDI menu
- Transmit and Receive wirelessly with RemoteView
- True 24p recording from Sony FX3 and FX30
The new updated firmware includes a much-requested addition to False Color with Arri and EL Zone that makes it much easier to recognize exposure that users are familiar with already. The scale for the colors is on the left side of the display.
Also added for the Ultra line is Wi-Fi 6E for the fastest possible speed, a scheduling feature, timelapse, and networking features.
Another new feature is Remote view which allows you to share up to four live camera views from Shogun’s screen over the internet.