bebob’s COCO-VENICE battery plate for the Sony VENICE 1 & 2 allows you to use B-Mount batteries to power Sony’s flagship cinema cameras.
The new COCO-VENICE attaches directly to the Sony VENICE 1 or 2, or to the AXS-R7 recorder. The camera is supplied with 24V unregulated power via the 4-pin XLR input. Its internal current transformer ensures that both 12V (for the camera itself and some of the accessories) and 24V (for corresponding 24V accessories) are available. This allows the camera system to be operated with a single B-Mount battery.
Another advantage of the COCO-VENICE is that because of its DC input, it is also hot-swappable. When the capacity of the B-Mount battery is running out, the adapter (and the camera including the connected accessories) can continue to be supplied with power using the 3pin XLR 24V input until the battery has been replaced by a charged one.
Various accessories can be connected and supplied with power via the bebob-typical Twist D-Тар and other outputs, which are controllable via an on-off switch. There is also an LED display.
The COCO-VENICE comes with an unlimited 2-year guarantee.
- Model: COCO-VENICE
- Voltage: 20V – 34V
- XLR 3pin Power DC-IN: max 34V
- Twist D-Tap: 14.4V unreg. / max 2.5A per output
- USB (A) connector: 5.0V / max. 1A per output
- Lemo 2pin: 12V unreg. / max. 1A per output
- XLR DC-Out 4pin: 28.8V unreg.
- Fisher 3pin: 24V / 1A per output
- Hirose 4pin: 13V, 5V and switchable between 7.6 / 8.4V / 1A
- Operating temperature: 0°C – 40°C
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 117 x 144 x 72,5 mm (incl. cable)
- Weight: 790 g
Price & availability
The retail price for the COCO-VENICE is 1,179 EUR / $1,297 USD. The adapter is now available from all bebob dealers.