Canon’s 22.214.171.124 firmware update for its XF605 Professional Camcorder. This new update adds support for XC Protocol allowing operators to remotely control camera settings, 4K XF-AVC intra-frame recording, and enhanced face/head autofocus capabilities.
Firmware Version 126.96.36.199 incorporates the following enhancements:
- Adds support for Canon IP [XC Protocol].
- Adds XF-AVC 4K Intra format, the highly efficient compressed format of 4K video.
- Adds support for vertical shooting.
- Face detection, eye detection and tracking are now enabled when S&F is set to 24P-120P.
- Adds support for 4CH display in audio meter.
- [REC] can now be assigned to Assignable button 11.
- Improved to retain the recording settings when switching between normal shooting and S&F shooting.
- Adds file name to SDI Ancillary data on the video output signal.
- Adds [Built-in Mic] and [MIC Terminal] option in [CH2 INPUT] menu in Audio setting.
- Fixes an issue, in which, in rare instances, the camera cannot be normally operated when operating the REC button with the camera set to the [Continuous Recording] function.