Blackmagic Design has released the DaVinci Resolve 18.0.3 Update which adds improved USB-C connectivity with Fairlight Desktop Consoles, and better rendering of clips without color nodes.
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 18.0.3
- Addressed a USB-C connection issue with Fairlight Desktop Consoles.
- Addressed an issue when rendering clips without color nodes.
- Addressed supplemental IMF render issue with Dolby Vision 2.9 metadata.
- Addressed issue with deleting empty tracks on imported AAF timeline.
- General performance and stability improvements.