ARRI has released a beta version of the new ARRI Camera Companion App. The app allows for user-configurable remote control of ALEXA 35, ALEXA Mini LF, ALEXA Mini, and AMIRA cameras from iPhones, iPads, and M1 & M2 Macs.
- Camera remote control
- Control nearly all camera functions from the app
- Change recording options quickly
- Control cameras’ playback menu
- Receive frame grabs from the camera on your device and share with others
- Quickly access multiple custom camera user buttons and user button groups
- Input custom user metadata with a keyboard
- Create and save your own layouts to suit the way you work
- Edit appearance to your liking: size, order, color of functionalities
- Control and monitor multiple cameras in a set network with the cameras as network clients or in a direct network with the cameras as networks hosts
You need to visit the Camera Companion App webpage for further information and to register for the beta version.
Once you register you will receive a link to download the app.