Blackmagic Design has released the Cloud Store 1.0.3 Update. This update provides support for Google Drive synchronization, faster Finder window access direct from Blackmagic Cloud Store utility, and improved stability when working with files with long names.
What’s new in Cloud Store 1.0.3?
- Adds support for synchronization with Google Drive
- Allows you to open Finder Windows and Windows Explorer from the utility
- Display the amount of storage used in the utility
- Fixes an issue where files with very long names could not be moved.
- Fixes infrequent crashes when syncing large directories with long filenames
- Improves validity of auto-generated network hostnames
- Fixes issue where files could not be downloaded on Google Chrome to ExFat disks
- Adds general performance and stability improvements for all models
Minimum System Requirements for Mac OS
macOS 12.0 Monterey or later
macOS 11.0 Big Sur
Minimum System Requirements for Windows
Microsoft Windows 11
Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit
Blackmagic Design has also released a new manual for Clous Store that gives users all the information they need to set up and use the new Blackmagic Cloud Store, Blackmagic Cloud Store Mini, and Blackmagic Cloud Pod.