The RØDE Wireless GO II has been a popular choice in the 2.4GHz system space, but you were out of luck if you didn’t want to spend the extra money for the two transmitters set. Not anymore. RØDE has released the same GO II in a single TX package with all the features you get with the dual version.
RØDE Wireless Go II Key features
- Ultra-compact and versatile single-transmitter wireless microphone system
- Series IV 2.4GHz digital transmission with 128-bit encryption – crystal-clear audio at up to 200m (line of sight), optimized for stable operation in dense RF environments
- 3.5mm TRS analog output, USB-C and iOS digital output – universal compatibility with cameras, mobile devices, and computers
- On-board recording – over 40 hours of internal memory
- Safety channel, flexible gain control (three-stage pad, expandable to 10-stage)
- In-built rechargeable lithium-ion battery – up to 7 hours battery life
- Compatible with free RØDE Connect podcasting and streaming software
- Complete on-the-go device configuration, access to advanced features, firmware updates, and easy file management via RØDE Central app
- Dual-channel receiver – compatible with additional Wireless GO II transmitter
The GO II can be used with cameras via the 3.5mm input and computers for wireless audio during a call or stream. This includes compatibility with RØDE Connect, making it fully integrated with podcasting or streaming software, as well as adding a standalone recording function, essentially turning the Wireless GO II into a standalone field recorder, and updating RØDE Central for easier file management.
Like what we do and want to support Newsshooter? Consider becoming a Patreon supporter and help us to continue being the best source of news and reviews for professional tools for the independent filmmaker.