RED has a new firmware update that adds timelapse to the Komodo plus a few other add-ons and bug fixes.
Build 1.6.4 Update Notes
- Added Timelapse support
- Added undercranked frame rate support
- Added Sync Out and Tally GPIO support
- Added Beep Speaker sounds
- Added ‘Peripheral Upgrade’ message
- Added BMWAV filename to clip metadata
- Fixed USB-C Static IP address on power up
- Fixed date/time reset on boot
- Fixed RF 800mm F11 IS STM lens displaying f/11.3 twice
- Fixed SDI audio with only Channels 3/4 enabled
- Fixed clamping of user entered shutter angle
- Improved RF lens focal control
Like what we do and want to support Newsshooter? Consider becoming a Patreon supporter and help us to continue being the best source of news and reviews for professional tools for the independent filmmaker.