Digital Anarchy has announced PowerSearch 3.0 for Adobe Premiere Pro. PowerSearch 3.0 is Digital Anarchy’s powerful search engine that integrates within Premiere Pro and enables editors to quickly look through an entire project or Premiere Production for dialog and instantly locate specific clips and sequences based on those keyword searches.
PowerSearch takes advantage of transcripts generated by Transcriptive A.I. or Adobe’s new transcription service to find dialog and phrases. To make searching Premiere projects even easier, PowerSearch now offers the ability to use common search engine commands, such as minus signs and quotes, for more precise, accurate searching.
For editors with hundreds of hours of video, PowerSearch 3.0 looks through the entire Premiere project and makes it easier for editors to find exactly what they’re looking for by showing only relevant search results.
Additionally, with this new release, PowerSearch 3.0 brings significant workflow enhancements that improve multiple project management, indexing, and support for Premiere Productions.
PowerSearch will index an entire Premiere Pro project, much like Google indexes websites, to optimize search performance. An index of hundreds of videos that used to take 10-12 hours to create is now indexed in less than an hour with PowerSearch. PowerSearch displays results like any search engine. As editors click on search results, they are taken to the exact time in the sequence or media file where the text was spoken. PowerSearch will sift through clip markers, sequence markers, speech metadata and transcripts, and even captions/SRT files to make it fast and easy to generate accurate results.
PowerSearch 3.0 New Features
- Ability to Index SRTs: Users can now search all captions simultaneously, versus other options such as Adobe Text Panel which only allows users to search one SRT at a time;
- Support for Adobe Sensei transcripts: By importing SRTs into Premiere or Transcriptive Rough Cutter Adobe Sensei transcripts can be searched.
- Search Improvements: Ability to search with quotes for more accurate results;
- Support for Premiere Productions: Index individual projects in Premiere Productions and easily switch between them;
- Project switching: New buttons on both screens are now accessible to load the index for an active project;
- Increased indexing and searching speed;
- Instant Loading: Users can now load the database without the need to re-index. This eliminates the need to re-index the same project with a different name.
Pricing & Availability
PowerSearch 3.0 is available immediately and is free for all users of Transcriptive Rough Cuter ($199 USD). For new customers or those not using Transcriptive Rough Cutter with Premiere Pro, PowerSearch 3.0 is priced at $99.00 USD. A free trial of PowerSearch 3.0 is also available here. PowerSearch 3.0 is compatible with Premiere Pro 2020 and above (14.0 and above).