Megadap has released its new ETZ11 Automatic Adapter that allows you to use Sony E-mount lenses on Full Frame and APS-C Nikon Z Cameras.
When you use the ETZ11 on Nikon Z cameras you can control autofocus (AF-S & AF-C) and aperture of Sony E-mount lenses. If the lens utilizes OIS that will also work with this adapter.
- Use Sony E-mount lenses with full Autofocus on Nikon Z cameras
- Support for E-mount third party lenses, e.g. Sigma, Tamron, Zeiss, Voigtlander, Samyang
- Only adapter in the market that also supports Nikon Z APS-C cameras
- 2mm thin
- Supports AF-S, AF-C, AF-F, Eye-AF, and Face detection
- Smooth focusing performance during video shooting
- Supports auto aperture
- Supports use of manual lenses
- Supports AF/MF button on the lens body
- Firmware upgradable via micro-USB port and a gifted clip
- Suitable for Nikon ZFC, Z50, Nikon Z5, Nikon Z6, Nikon Z6 ii, Nikon Z7, Nikon Z7 ii cameras
What Sony E-mount lenses can you use?
According to Megadap, the ETZ11 not only supports Sony’s own E-mount lenses, but also a wide variety of third-party Sony E mount lenses in both automatic and manual mode shooting. You can use E-mount lenses from Zeiss, Sigma, Tamron, Voigtlander, and Samyang (Rokinon).
Megadap claims that its adapter is much faster at focusing speed than other similar adapters that are on the market. It is also claimed to be the first of its kind to be compatible with manual lenses without electronic chips.
A USB update tool is included with the ETZ11. You can firmware update the adapter by plugging the USB into a computer.
The Megadap ETZ11 Autofocus adapter is made out of a 2mm thick aluminum alloy.
Pricing & Availability
The ETZ11 Automatic Adapter for Sony E to Nikon Z cameras retails for $249 USD.