The CAME-TV 4 Arm Suction Cup Mount features a 10kg (22lb) capacity and it is compatible with the DJI RS2.
The 4 Arm Suction Cup Mount can be placed on surfaces such as the bonnet/hood, windows, and other car panels. Smaller-sized car mounts have become increasingly popular due to their ability to be used with compact-sized gimbals such as the DJI RS2. Even though suction cup mounts can provide a good amount of stability, you should always make sure that everything is additionally fastened down and that you comply with local regulations before using it.
Three Different Versions Available
The CAME-TV 4 Arm Suction Cup Mount is available in three different configurations:
- Suction Car Mount $648 USD
- Suction Mount+RS2 Power Adapter System $748 USD
- Suction Mount+RS2 Power Adapter System+RS2 Wireless Remote System $945 USD
If you combine the Suction Car Mount with the RS2 Power Adapter and the RS2 Wireless Remote you end up with a pretty capable system.
- Payload: 10kg
- The top plate features 1/4″-20, 3/8″-16 and M8 threads
- Steel wire shock absorber under the top plate
- The arm adjusts for the working height and angle
- Includes 4 pcs suction mounts with a diameter of 15cm
- Carrying bag with wheels
RS2 Power Adapter System
- Mount the original RS2 handle to the RS2 handle adapter, no need for an extra battery
- RS2 adapter base including 2 DC 14.8-17v input and output outlets, which can power the gimbal, video transmitter or monitor
RS2 Wireless Remote System
- 2.4G signal, control distance of more than 50m (164′)
- Control the RS2 movement pan, tilt and roll