On the latest Go Creative Show podcast, I talk with host Ben Concoli about the future of trade shows as well as the latest camera releases from Sony, Canon, and Blackmagic.
Ben and I discuss how COVID-19 has impacted trade shows, if the Sony a7S III a worthy upgrade, Canon’s new EOS R5, and R6 mirrorless cameras and their overheating controversy, Blackmagic’s 12K Ursa Mini Pro camera, and more.
- Are trade shows a thing of the past? (02:28)
- Thoughts on the newly announced Sony A7S iii (09:33)
- Is the A7S worth the upgrade?
- Canon’s new EOS R5 and R6 (31:01)
- Is the Canon R5 truly 8K?
- Should you purchase the Canon R5 or R6?
- The incredible specs of the Blackmagic Ursa Mini Pro 12K (43:05)
- How the Teradek Serv Pro will help remote shoots (53:43)
Like what we do and want to support Newsshooter? Consider becoming a Patreon supporter and help us to continue being the best source of news and reviews for professional tools for the independent filmmaker.