Ver.2.00 firmware for the SIGMA fp is now available for download.
The new firmware enables RAW output over HDMI with support for not only the Apple ProRes RAW using Atomos recorders but also for Blackmagic RAW.
- Supports cinemagraphs creation and playback.
- CinemaDNG footages playback
- Supports still capture during live view and movie shooting in Cine mode
- Supports still image capture from movie files (CinemaDNG, MOV) shot with the SIGMA fp
- Supports HDR in movie shooting
- Supports still and movie shooting in Director’s Viewfinder mode
- Supports DCI 4K 12bit / HDMI Raw output
- Supports compressed raw recording with ATOMOS and Blackmagic Design external recorders※1
- Camera movement control is compatible with ZHIYUN gimbals.※1
- Instruction message appears when attempting to use greyed-out items in SHOOT menu
- Supports camera control in USB mode※2
- *1 Firmware update of the corresponding device is required.
- *2 The SDK (Software Development Kit) for controlling the camera is scheduled to be available in early July.
- Supports Dual Base ISO (ISO100 and 3200)
- Improved AF performance
- Improved recording stability with recording media
- Improved image quality
- Supports CinemaDNG 25 and 29.97 fps (UHD 12bit) shooting
- Supports CinemaDNG 100 fps (FHD 12bit) shooting
- Supports CinemaDNG 100 and 119.88 fps (FHD 8bit and 10bit) shooting
- “OFF” option available in Color mode
- Exposure adjustment available in QS (Quick Set)
- Tone control setting “Auto (Mild / Strong)” available during movie shooting
- Supports USB Video Class (UVC) setting adjustments while the fp is connected to USB
- Supports time code generation
- Compatible with BWF format
- Supports file size changes at aspect ratio 7:6
- Supports changes of shutter sound effect
- The phenomenon of flickering in dark areas in video footages has been corrected
- Bugs in USB Video Class (UVC) setting when connected to USB or during movie shooting have been corrected
- Improved accuracy with evaluative exposure metering
- Other minor bugs have been corrected
- * To develop raw data (DNG files) from the SIGMA fp with firmware Ver. 2.00, the use of SIGMA Photo Pro 6.7.4 is required. Users need to update to SIGMA Photo Pro 6.7.4 when applying the fp ver.2.0 firmware update.
The version 2.00 firmware is available to download from the Sigma website.