Blackmagic Design has released Desktop Video 11.5 Update. It enables HDR support when using the UltraStudio 4K Mini, UltraStudio 4K Extreme, DeckLink 8K Pro, DeckLink 4K Extreme 12G, and Avid Artist DNxIQ and DNxID with Adobe Premiere Pro.
Other new additions to 11.5 include:
- Fix issue in Adobe Premiere Pro that might cause the timeline to flash.
- Fix issue with analog audio level sliders in admin utility on UltraStudio 4K Extreme 3.
- Improve compatibility with UHD RGB formats on DeckLink Mini Recorder 4K.
- Fix audio muting issue in Adobe Premiere Pro after moving clips on the timeline during playback.
- Adds the ability to recover from failed firmware updates for DeckLink PCIe devices.
- General performance and stability improvements for all models.
You can download the new update from http://bmd.link/3PPrtT