The Lightstar LUXED-4 is a bi-color spacelite 720W lamphead. The LUXED-4 is a multi-purpose LED spotlight that combines 4 LUXED-S fixtures. It can be used as a space light and hung from above, or it can also be used as spot light when fixed on stand with the yoke.
The light has been around for a while, but this is the first time we have reported on it.
One of the nice features of the light is the ability to change the beam angle by simply attaching a different fresnel style lens to the front of each lamphead.
Lightstar claims that the fixture has the following output:
- 11000 lux 3m
- 6000 lux 4m
- 4000 lux 5m
- High quality light output, CRI≥95, ·TLCI: ≥96
- Brightness 0-100% adjustable
- The color temperature is continuously adjustable within 2,800K-6,500k
- Support DMX 512, Lumen radio communication protocol, LCD control, software control
- Double power supply convenient for outdoor shooting
- Support each unit separate control, color temperature, brightness, and strobe
- Dimensions(mm): 945Hx216Wx910L(mm)
- Net weight:23KG
You can use a DMX console to change the brightness and color temperature remotely.
Lightstar also makes a range of accessories for the light including a softbox, and two different skirts.
The light looks to be an affordable solution for those users who are after a large, high output source that can be used for a variety of purposes.
The light costs around $3,000 USD.
Lightstar was also showing its LUXED-S LED Bi-Color Spotlite 180W Lamphead. The light draws 180W and is color adjustable between 2800K-6500K. It retails for around $1,000 USD with a softbox and V-lock battery plate.