Nila has a factory outlet birthday sale where you can pick up Boxer LED Kits at big discounts.
Up to the 25th of October, or while supplies last, you can pick up Boxer Deluxe Kits at 50% OFF MSRP with free FedEx Ground shipping at the Nila Outlet Store.
A Boxer (version 2) Deluxe Kit – Daylight that was $3,999 USD can be purchased for $1,999 USD.
The Boxer has a power draw of only 200W, flicker-free operation, and powerful output. With no holographic lens attached, the daylight Boxer can output a whopping 8,600 lux at a distance of 20′ (6 meters).
Nila LED lights are very popular with News crews around the world because of their high output.
Included in the kit:
- 1x Boxer LED Light Fixture
- 1x Boxer Barn Door Set
- 6x Boxer Holographic Film Lenses
- 4x Boxer Hard Gels
- 1x Boxer Lens Pouch
- 1x Boxer Power Cable
- input voltage: 90-305V AC, 20-30V DC
- input current: 1.7A at 115V AC
- system watts: 200
- power factor: >.95 @ 115V AC, >.98 @ 277V AC
- dim range: 0-100% (onboard dimmer)
- compatible shutter speeds: all (flicker-free at any frame rate at 100% output, and up to 5000 fps when dimmed)
- light source: single-color, high-brightness LEDs
- LED rated lifespan: 20,000+ hours
- color temperature: 5600°K (daylight), 3200°K (tungsten)
- UV output: none
- color spectrum: continuous
- CRI: 86 (5600°K), 92 (3200°K)
- TLCI: 84 (5600°K), 90 (3200°K)
- beam angle: 10° to 80°
- focus method: holographic film lenses
- control network: DMX512
- control connections: RJ45 (5-pin XLR adapter optional)
- built-in Chimera mount
- weight: 24 lbs. (11 kg)
- certifications: ETL & CE
- operating temperature: -22°F to +122°F (-30°C to +50°C)
- housing construction: aluminum
- mounting: yoke (w/junior pin and baby receiver)
- operating position: any
- cooling: passive (no fans)
- power cable: 10′ locking IEC
- power connector: NEMA 5-15P (AC), 3-pin XLR (DC)
- country of origin: USA
- warranty: two-year, limited