It looks Ideal for vlogging, live streaming, and mobile video production.
- For Mobile Video Production & Streaming
- For 3.5mm Jack-Equipped Mobile Devices
- Cardioid Condenser Capsule
- Focused Sound with Reduced Ambience
- 3.5mm TRRS Male Output Connector
- 3.5mm TRS Headphone Port
- Requires No Batteries or Charging
- Built-In Bracket Prevents Mic Rotation
- Lightweight & Durable Metal Housing
- Included Windscreen Lessens Wind Noise
USB Type C
If you’re an Android user, you will have been limited to using the 3.5mm TRRS input port with RØDE’s VideoMic Me.
Saramonic DITC80 Lightning Right-Angle Connector
The SmartMic+ can record broadcast-quality sound straight to your smartphone or tablet. It uses a compact directional microphone that connects directly to your mobile device’s 3.5mm TRRS jack
The SmartMic+ features a lightweight and durable metal housing, which can be oriented to match the direction of your front- or rear-facing camera. A built-in bracket prevents accidental rotation of the microphone. As it is based on a plug-and-play design, this mic requires no batteries or charging; just plug it in and use your favorite recording app.
The condenser capsule is claimed to deliver a tailored-for-speech frequency response of 75 Hz to 20
In addition to the 3.5mm TRRS male plug for connecting to your recording device, the SmartMic+ has a 3.5mm TRS headphone port, allowing you to monitor audio without having to disconnect the mic.
Price & Availability
The SmartMic+ is now available for $59.00