On this weeks Go Creative Show podcast, host Ben Concoli talks to Neill Barham CEO of Filmic Pro and Chris Demiris co-founder of Luma Touch about how to prepare for the mobile filmmaking revolution.
Whether you like it or not, content creation on mobile devices is increasing at an exponential rate. With the quality of cameras and processing on mobile devices getting better and better and applications like Filmic Pro and LumaFusion you may be surprised at just how good some of the images are that you can create.
- What are the films shot on iPhone
- Why is LumaFusion the perfect editing system for mobile filmmaking
- The pro-level features of Filmic Pro
- How to become a better mobile filmmaker
- What are the essential tools for mobile filmmaking
- What will the next crop of phones allow Filmic Pro and Luma Fusion to do
- Why did Steven Soderbergh decide to shoot his film Unsane on iPhone
- and much more