Panasonic has announced a plethora of things at NAB this year. Here are some of the things that they are debuting.
- AK-UC4000 4K/HDR/high-speed studio camera with 4.4K native resolution and high-speed 240fps* capability;
EVA 2.0 Free Firmware
- EVA 2.0 free firmware upgrade for the 5.7K AU-EVA1 cinema camera that enhances its recording capabilities with ALL-Intra frame formats and RAW data output. Panasonic also announced the EVA1 and VariCam LT will take full advantage of the new ProRes RAW software for a faster and more efficient RAW workflow;
- AV-HLC100 Live Production Center with Network Device Interface (NDI) that combines a 1 ME switcher, remote camera controller, graphics overlays, streaming/recording and audio mixer functions to enable easy live streaming with one-person operation;
VariCam LT V 6.0 CineLive firmware
- VariCam LT V. 6.0 CineLive firmware that sets the cinema camera up for live and near live multi-cam use for events, concerts, television shows and corporate productions;
NEW Line-up of PTZ cameras
- a new line-up of PTZ cameras with built-in Network Device Interface (NDI|HX) support–the AW-HN38, AW-HN40, AW-UN70 and AW-HN130.
Pricing & Availability
For the hardware announcements, we haven’t recieved any word yet on pricing or when they will be availible. But will keep you updated as information comes out.