Nanlite now has a range of Forza 300 II and 500 II traveling lighting kits that look to be good solutions (depending on your requirements) if you fly a lot or simply just want to safe space.
Here is what is available:
- Nanlite Forza 300 II Daylight LED Monolight (Travel 2-Light Kit) $1,709 USD
- Nanlite Forza 300B II Bi-Color LED Monolight (Travel 2-Light Kit) $1,799 USD
- Nanlite Forza 500 II Daylight LED Monolight (Travel 2-Light Kit) $2,480 USD
- Nanlite Forza 500B II Bi-Color LED Monolight (Travel 2-Light Kit) $2,760 USD
All of the kits come with the following items on top of two fixtures:
- 2 x Nanlite Quick Release Super Clamp for Forza 720, 500 II, and 300 II
- 2 x Nanlite 55-Degree Reflector for Forza 300 and 500
- 2 x Nanlite COB Cap with Bowens Mount for Select LED Monolights
- 2 x Power Cable (19.8′)
- 2 x Head Cable (9.8′)
- 2 x Control Unit with V-Mount Plates
- Rolling Case
I wish more lighting companies would release lighting kits like this. While I like what Nanlite is doing, I would like to see them go a step further and come up with kits that come with a couple of lightstands so that you end up with a fully self-contained lighting solution that is just in one case.