Today RØDE is expanded its streaming product lineup with the release of the new Streamer X.
The Streamer X is a professional video capture card, audio interface, and control surface integrated in one compact device.
It features studio-grade audio inputs for XLR microphones and instruments, headsets, and RØDE Series IV wireless microphones. RØDE states the Streamer X features ultra-low-noise, high-gain Revolution PreampTM and powerful APHEX® audio processing delivering pristine sound quality.
HDMI connections offer up to 4K30 streaming and 4K60 pass-through. The device is designed to use with a wide range of applications, from streaming and gaming, to podcasting and content creation, to business presentations.
Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) support ensures smooth gaming without lag or screen tearing and two USB-C connections allow for easy integration with dual PC setups. Four fully customisable SMART pads allow for on-the-fly triggering of sound or voice FX, keyboard shortcuts and other actions on a computer. It is also fully compatible with RØDE software, including UNIFY and RØDE Central for easy configuration and access to advanced features.
RØDE Streamer X Key features
- Professional audio interface, video capture card and control surface integrated in one compact, easy-to-use device
- Up to 4K30 video capture and 4K60 pass-through via HDMI
- Variable Refresh Rate (VRR) support
- Neutrik® combo jack for connecting XLR microphones or instruments, with an ultra- low-noise, high-gain Revolution PreampTM for pristine audio quality
- 3.5mm TRRS input for connecting headsets and 1/4-inch headphone output for zero-latency monitoring
- Integrated wireless receiver for connecting RØDE Series IV wireless microphones, including the Wireless GO II and Wireless ME
- Internal DSP for advanced audio processing powered by APHEX®
- Four fully customisable SMART pads for triggering sounds, voice effects and keyboards shortcuts or other actions on a computer
- Dual USB-C interfaces for connecting to two computers or mobile devices
- Easy configuration and control via RØDE Central desktop companion app
- Compatible with free UNIFY streaming software for advanced audio routing, mixing and configuration
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia
Price and Availability
The Streamer X looks like a good solution to streamline your setup.
The RODE X Streamer X Audio Interface and Video Streaming Console retails for $399 and is avaiable today.