Deity’s new Boom Pole and ASM1 shock mount are now shipping. The Deity Boom Pole was designed for run-and-gun filmmakers/sound mixers, and it is able to extend to 8.5ft and collapse to just over 2ft. It is also durable and lightweight with carbon fiber tubes and aluminum collars so you don’t have to worry about fatigue while booming a long interview.
- Super Lightweight
- 8.5ft Long When Fully Extended
- Carbon Fiber Tubes
- Includes Rigid Travel Case
Carbon fiber is incredibly lightweight, making it easy to handle and maneuver, particularly during prolonged recording sessions. Additionally, carbon fiber has excellent vibration-dampening properties, which help reduce unwanted noise and improve the overall sound quality of the recording. It’s also highly durable and resistant to wear and tear, ensuring that the boom pole withstands frequent usage without breaking down.
The Deity Boom Pole retails for $185 USD.
The ASM1 shockmount features sliding/adjustable double offset suspensions and versatile mounting options.
- Sliding Adjustable Suspensions
- Metal Body Build with Thermoplastic Suspensions
- Built-In XLR Connector Offset Holder
- Includes Shielded XLR Jumper Cable
- Cable Management Clip
- Action-Camera Style Hinge; Compatible with GoPro Mounts for Plant Mic-ing
- Compatible with 1/4” 20 and 3/8” Threaded Mounts