Elation Professional Lighting’s PROTEUS MAXIMUS is a 950W IP65 Framing Profile Fixture with CMY and it was announced at NAB 2023 where it won a Product of the Year award.
The PROTEUS MAXIMUS is being touted as an extremely bright IP65-rated LED Profile fixture that offers outstanding projection, beam and wash qualities regardless of the environment it is used in.
- High Efficiency 950W 6,500K White LED Engine
- Up to 50,000 Total Lumen Fixture Output
- CMY Color Mixing and Variable CTO
- 6 Position Color Wheel, High CRI, UV filter
- Complete FX System featuring Rotating and Fixed Gobos, Animation, Iris, Dual Prism, Dual Frost
- Indexable Full Blackout Framing System
- Wide Zoom Range from 5.5° to 55° / Large 180mm Front Aperture
- FIL (Foam In Lay) Polyurethane Foam Packaging Included
It has a claimed output of 50,000 lumens from its custom-designed 950W 6,500K LED engine which makes it a good solution for any outdoor application requiring high output, bright and powerful beams. It also features quiet operation as well as the ability to produce precise gobos and colors.
The Proteus Maximus provides a lighting designer with a comprehensive FX package with 6 rotating and 7 fixed glass gobos, full animation wheel, dual prisms, dual frost, and a high-speed Iris. Its indexable framing system provides full blackout shutter cuts for precise beam shape control.
It has a zoom range from 5.5° to 55° and with a 180mm front lens the Proteus Maximus has the power to cut through at great distances in any outdoor concert, special events, etc. It features a fully dust and waterproof design which allows it to be installed at theme parks and cruise ships.
The PROTEUS MAXIMUS fixture ships in a cardboard box with a custom fitted polyurethane foam FIL (Foam In Lay) insert. This foam insert easily fits into a custom sized flight case (not included) and provides enhanced impact protection during transport.