This lens looks like it would make for a good fit on cameras such as the new Sony FX30 or RED KOMODO.
- Focal Length: 25mm
- Format: Aps-C
- Lens Construction: 12 elements in 9 groups
- Aperture Range: T/2.2-T/22
- Diaphragm Blades: 11
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.25m
- Filter Size: ø77Focus Rotation: 260°
- Weight (Approx.): 645g/6.75oz
- Dimensions: E mount: ø80 X 100.6mm X mount: ø80 X 100.3mmRF mount: ø80 X 98.6mm M4/3 mount: ø80 X 86.0 mm
- FOV: on M43 camera：Diagonal 49.7° Horizontal 40.6° Vertical 31°on APS-C camera: Diagonal 59° Horizontal 51° Vertical 35°
The 25mm T2.2 Mini Prime Cine Lens features re-designed optics, and the optical construction consists of 12 elements in 9 groups and the lens has 11 aperture blades.
Meike now make 10mm, 25mm, 35mm, 50mm, 65mm, and 85mm Mini Prime Cine Lenses.
Price & Availability
The Meike 25mm T2.2 Mini Prime Cine Lens is available for the following prices:
You can also buy the Meike Mini Prime T2.2 Series 4-6 Cine lens Kit (10mm+25mm+35mm+50mm+65mm+85mm) +Cine Lens Case if you need a complete set.