- Bi-color spotlight with a wide CCT range of 2,700K to6,500K
- The light weights 850g
- Compact size 247×134×87mm
- 70W power draw
- 13,360 lux @1M with reflector (5600K)
- Two output modes available–both constant and maximum modes
- Average CRI of 96 and average TLCI of 97
- FM Mount Ecosystem & Bowens mount shaping tools compatible
- 12 Built-in customizable practical effects
- Multiple control methods: on-board, 2.4G, Bluetooth, NANLINK APP
The compact FS-60B weighs 850g and it was designed as an entry-level lighting fixture with easy-to-use controls.
According to Nanlite, the quality of the FS-60B is on par with other Nanlite fixtures even though it was developed for entry-level shooters. It has a claimed CRI of 96 and a TLCI of 97.
The light features a Maximum Output Mode and Constant Output Mode
and Nanlite claims that there isn’t any CCT shift from 2700K-6500K in either mode.
Nanlite claims that the fixture has an output of 13,360 lux @1M with reflector when used at 5600K.
The FS-60B features Nanlite’s FM Mount, although it also comes with a Bowens mount adapter. There is an in-built umbrella mount. As far as control is concerned you can make changes on the body itself, or through 2.4G and Bluetooth.
The Nanlite FS-60B retails for $179 and is available for preorder.