The FeelWorld Live Stream HD Broadcast Director Monitors are available in three sizes, 15.6″, 17.3″, and 21.5″.
Essentially these are SDI versions of the SEETEC ATEM156 Live Streaming Broadcast Monitor. Those monitors featured 4x HDMI in and 4x HDMI Out.
With the recent release of the new Blackmagic Design ATEM SDI Switchers, these new Feelworld monitors would make a nice compliment.
All three monitors feature a 1920 x 1080, 250 cd/m², IPS-Type LCD with a contrast ratio of 1000:1.
- 1920 x 1080 Resolution, 250 cd/m²
- 4 x 3G-SDI Inputs, PiP/Quad-ViewDisplay
- 1 x HDMI & 4 x 3G-SDI Outputs
- V-Mount Battery Plate, Tally Light
- GPI Input/Output, RS-485 Control Port
- 178° Viewing Angle
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio
Here are the various inputs and outputs that you will find on the monitors:
- 4 x BNC (3G-SDI) Input
- 4 x BNC (3G-SDI) Output
- 1 x HDMI Type A Output
- 1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm Headphone Output
- 1 x Barrel (12 VDC) Input
- 1 x XLR 4-Pin Input
- 1 x GPI (RJ45) Input
- 1 x GPI (RJ45) Output
- 1 x RS-485 (RJ45) Input
- 1 x USB 2.0 (USB Type-A) Input
As the monitors feature 4 x 3G-SDI inputs the monitor has the ability to display quad-view, dual-view as well as PiP. This makes it a good solution if you are working on small-sized multi-camera productions where you can feed in various cameras and see all of your images at the same time.
The monitor can accept the following input signals over SDI and HDMI:
DCI 2K: 60/59.94/50/30/29.97/25/24/23.98
DCI 2Ki: 60/59.94/50
The usual array of monitoring tools such as focus peaking, markers, monochrome, R/G/B-only, pixel-to-pixel mapping, and image flip, etc.
The monitor features a built-in V-mount plate (a separately available Gold mount plate is also available) on the back so you can power the monitor out in the field if need be. Given the FeelWorld Live Stream HD Broadcast Director Monitors only have 250nits they are not going to be overly useful outdoors. The monitor also features GPIO and a red/green tally light on top.
As far as weight is concerned here is what the three different sized versions tip the scales at:
- FeelWorld 15.6″ Multicamera Broadcast Director Monitor (Desktop Stand) 3.99 lb / 1.81 kg, Excluding Case, Stand
- FeelWorld 17.3″ Live Stream HD Broadcast Director Monitor (Desktop Stand) 6.26 lb / 2.84 kg, Excluding Bracket
- FeelWorld 21.5″ Live Stream HD Broadcast Director Monitor (Desktop Stand) 9.41 lb / 4.27 kg, Excluding Bracket
The monitor comes with an adjustable desk stand, and a VESA mounting pattern is on the back for alternate mounting options.
Price & Availability
Here are the prices for the three different-sized monitors:
- FeelWorld 15.6″ Multicamera Broadcast Director Monitor (Desktop Stand) $899 USD
- FeelWorld 17.3″ Live Stream HD Broadcast Director Monitor (Desktop Stand) $999 USD
- FeelWorld 21.5″ Live Stream HD Broadcast Director Monitor (Desktop Stand) $1,099 USD
They are scheduled to start shipping from B&H at the start of August.