Sabrent’s CFexpress Type B Cards are fast and come in two larger capacities of 512GB and 1TB. The card’s fast, low-latency flash communicates over an x2 PCIe 3.0 interface. The cards also have various features to maintain the integrity of the storage. Sabrent is well known for its internal and external SSD drives. It makes a lot of sense to venture into the camera media world.
The cards perform up to 1,700 MBps for reads and 1,500 MBps for writes. They also support standards commonly seen in SSDs like TRIM, SMART, encryption, and upgradeable firmware. They are also backward compatible with appropriate devices. All this while being power-efficient to maintain your battery life and prevent overheating.
- x2 PCIe 3.0 interface, CFexpress form factor, up to 3W power draw.
- Up to 1,700/1,500 MBps read/write; up to 1,600/400 MBps sustained.
- High endurance through LDPC, RAID ECC, end-to-end data protection, SmartRefresh,
- Static and dynamic wear-leveling, defect management, and over-provisioning.
- Support for TRIM, SMART, TCG OPAL/Pyrite, and upgradeable firmware
- 1-year warranty without registration / Extend your warranty to 3 years with registration
Both the 512GB and 1TB are available now.
SABRENT Rocket CFX 1TB CFexpress Type B Memory Card R1700MB/s W1500MB/s $489.99 USD
SABRENT Rocket CFX 512GB CFexpress Type B Memory Card R1700MB/s W1500MB/s $339.99 USD