On the latest Go Creative Show podcast, Death on the Nile and Belfast cinematographer Haris Zambarloukos talks to host Ben Consoli about how he captured both films.
Haris and Ben discuss Death on the Nile’s enormous 1000 lights boat set, tips for creating the perfect black and white, why every shot is important, and of course his brilliant work on the film Belfast.
You can listen to the full episode above.
- Timeless black and white opening of Death on the Nile (05:34)
- The hyperreality of the opening scene (10:31)
- Using nearly 1000 lights for the boat set (18:09)
- Ensuring continuous shots serve the story (35:35)
- Wide framing in Belfast (49:28)
- Camera package for Belfast (58:39)