I just wanted to flag a couple of items listed in B&H’s daily deals that might be of interest to some of our readers. You can get the Moza Air 2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer for $279 USD which is a saving of 53%. It usually retails for $599 USD.
B&H also has the Samsung 128GB EVO Plus UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card with SD Adapter on sale for just $14.99 USD, which is a saving of 70% off the usual price of $49.99 USD. I have a few of these cards and I use them for action cameras, drones, and audio recording devices.
Moza Air 2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer
The Moza Air 2 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer has a payload capacity of 4.2 kg (9.25 lb) allows you to use quite a vast array of camera and lens combinations. This makes the gimbal quite versatile and allows you to run anything from a small mirrorless camera all the way up to a Canon C200 or Sony FX6. I reviewed this gimbal on the site and you can read the review here.
- 9.25 lb Weight Capacity / 8 Follow Modes
- Supports for iFOCUS Lens Control System
- Unobstructed View of Camera LCD
- 12 Buttons for Gimbal, Camera, Settings
- Customizable Joystick and Other Controls
- OLED Info Feedback Display
- 16-Hour Runtime off 4 Included Batteries
- Gimbal/Accessories In/Out Power Ports
- Various Time-Lapse Functions
- Intelligent Auto-Tuning
Samsung 128GB EVO Plus UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card with SD Adapter
The Samsung 128GB EVO Plus UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card with SD Adapter features a storage capacity of 128GB and is able to achieve read speeds of up to 100 MB/s, as well as write speeds that max out at 60 MB/s.
- 128GB Storage Capacity
- UHS-I / U3 / Class 10
- Max. Read Speed: 100 MB/s
- Max. Write Speed: 60 MB/s
- Min. Write Speed: 30 MB/s
- Water-, X-Ray-, and Magnet-Proof
- Can Withstand Extreme Temperatures
- Includes microSD to SD Adapter