The ZGCINE 99Wh Mini V-lock Battery looks to be a very versatile and budget-friendly 99Wh mini V-lock battery. Not only is it small, lightweight, and airline friendly, but it also supports PD fast charging.
- 99Wh capacity
- Maximum output of 13A
- Weighs 19.2oz (567g)
- 4.3 x 0.5 x 29.1 inches (10.8 x 1.46 x 73.5 cm) in size
- Supports USB-A, TYPE-C, D-TAP, BP output
- Suitable for cameras, video lights, monitors, mobile phones, computers, etc
- TYPE-C, PD input, easy to charge
- PSE certified
The battery has a ton of outputs for powering accessories, these include:
- USB-A Output: 5V PE 2.6A; 9V PE 2A; 12V PE 2A
- TYPE-C Output: 5V PE 2.6A; 9V PE 2A; 12V PE 2A
- D-TAP input/output: 16.8V PE 3A; 14.8V PE 13A MAX
One of the nice aspects about this battery is you can not only charge it via USB-C PD, but you can also power other devices such as laptops, etc. The charging port input max charge power is 40W (PD:20V). It also supports PD, QCPPS, SCP, and other protocols.
Using the D-tap output you can also charge lights, monitors, and other equipment.
The ZGCINE 99Wh battery weighs in at 527g / 19.2oz and it has physical dimensions of 4.3″ x 0.5″ x 29.1″ (10.8 x 1.46 x 73.5 cm).
Price & Availability
I could only find the ZGCINE 99Wh Mini V-lock Battery on Amazon Japan. It retails for ¥18,179 (approx $160 USD).