Bubblebee Industries has introduced the Invisible Lav Covers – Moleskin, the newest edition to the Invisible Lav Covers family. The Invisible Lav Covers – Moleskin has been specifically designed to offer a low-profile option that makes it easy to mount and hide lavalier microphones directly on the skin or on clothes. By doing this you can reduce friction noise whilst maintaining a high level of frequency transparency.
The Invisible Lav Covers are already available in a variety of materials. The Moleskin versions are made from sustainably sourced bamboo, which Bubblebee Industries states make it super soft, which in turn, drastically reduces friction noise. The other added benefit is it is more eco-friendly compared to nylon alternatives.
Each package of Invisible Lav Covers – Moleskin consists of 10 black, 10 white, and 10 beige pieces, and 30 pieces of our super sticky, hypoallergenic Invisible Lav Tape. Each pack of moleskin is good for a minimum of 30 mounts.
- 30 pieces of (10×3) super soft, sustainably sourced fabric made from bamboo
- Low-profile, discreet design offers ultimate invisibility
- 3 colors for more mounting options
- 30 Pieces of high-quality hypoallergenic tape for easy fitting
- Stick directly to the skin or clothes
- Designed in Denmark by Sound Lovers, for Sound Lovers
The Invisible Lav Covers – Moleskin retails for €12,95.