If you are after a V90 rated SD card, then the OWC ATLAS S PRO SDXC UHS-II V90 Media Cards may well be worth looking at.
The OWC ATLAS S PRO cards come in capacities of 32GB, 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB. OWC claims that the cards have up to 276MB/s write and up to 290MB/s read consistent performance over the card’s entire capacity.
OWC Atlas S Pro cards utilize advanced pseudo-Single-Level Cell (pSLC) flash memory. This near enterprise-grade feature is claimed to offer up to 10X higher memory endurance than common SD cards.
- Pro speed: Up to 276MB/s write and 290MB/s read real-world speeds for shooting high-resolution photos, burst photo sequences, and recording up to 8K video
- Advanced: utilizes pSLC technology to provide consistent leading-edge performance, endurance, and reliability
- Efficient: fast write speeds let you offload data to a computer for immediate file access and quicker post-production
- Tough: Impact, bend, shock, ESD, UV ray, and x-ray resistant
- Supportive: fully compatible with a wide variety of DSLR, mirrorless, 360-degree, VR, and cinema cameras
- Flexible: backward compatible with UHS-I SD devices and readers
- 5 Year OWC Limited Warranty
The OWC Atlas S Pro cards can be used in the following temperatures:
- Operating: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
- Non-Operating: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)
They are also able to endure the toughest of environmental challenges including x-rays, UV rays, shocks, and drops.
Price & Availability
The OWC ATLAS S PRO SDXC UHS-II V90 Media Cards are currently available for the following prices: