The SCORP Pro features a five-direction low center of gravity with memory, a detachable suspension handle, an electronic focus motor and a payload capacity of up to up to 4.8kg / 10.5 lb.
The SCORP series has an integrated modular molded design with 3/8 inch threaded hole (works as 1/4 inch with adapter), quick release plate compatible with the ARCA quick release system.
A wide variety of cameras are supported, including DSLR and mirrorless cameras from Sony, Canon, Panasonic, Nikon, and Fujifilm. Below is a full list of supported cameras:
The SCORP weighs 1.17kg / 2.6 lbs and has a 2.49kg / 5.5lb load capacity. The SCORP has a one-touch OLED touchscreen, VLOG selfie, TikTok portrait shooting, Long Exposure Time Lapse modes.
Battery life is claimed to be 13 hours, with fast charging in 1.5 hours with the USB-C quick charging port.
The SCORP Pro is equipped with a detachable under-grip touch screen, ARCA bottom port, electronic focus motor for autofocus follow focus with three-point focus memory and a dual handle grip.
The SCORP Pro’s detachable handle works as a remote control that supports Somatic mode and its integrated hanging handle can be switched to different angles.
The gimbal’s built-in vertical mounting plate allows the camera to be installed on the gimbal in portrait mode without extra accessories and the ARCA quick release base plate at the bottom of the gimbal quickly mounts the gimbal on popular quick release systems without re-assembling the camera.
SCORP Series Features:
- Powerful anti-shake.
- 1.3-inch OLED touchscreen for operation without the need of the app. Directly sets up parameters and changes follow modes from the screen.
- One touch icons for direct start-up, timelapse, VLOG selfie, TikTok portrait mode, and other popular shooting modes.
- A-B point trajectory memory for one button movement to set up automatic focus.
- Rechargeable battery with up to 13 hour battery life features USB-C quick charging port for full charging in only 1½ hours.
- Dual USB ports available for external focus motor and zoom.
- AutomAtic customizable button with functions for motor power, follow speed, language, additional cameras and lens. etc.
- Optional wireless microphone kit for better audio.
- Center of gravity memory slider makes balancing easier.
- Cable Controls.
- Body is made of aluminum alloy and synthetic macromolecular resin.
- Rotatable range: Tilt: 340°(with limitation), Roll: 340° (with limitation), Pan: 360° (unlimited).
- Controllable range: Tilt: +110°~-45°, Roll: +20°~-20°, Pan: 360° (unlimited).