Blackmagic has released the DaVinci Resolve 17.3.2 update. This new update adds support for Blackmagic RAW 2.2, improved stability when using the color warper tool, and better highlight rendering in the wide gamut color space.
17.3.2 also adds improvements to clip naming functionality in Fairlight and more consistent loading of EQ and automation adjustments.
The rest of the update mainly revolves around bug fixes and general performance and stability improvements. Technical support for the free version of DaVinci Resolve 17 is only available via the Blackmagic Design community forums.
What’s new in DaVinci Resolve 17.3.2?
- Support for Blackmagic RAW SDK 2.2.
- Addressed instability issues when using the color warper.
- Addressed incorrect HDR highlight when using DaVinci Wide Gamut.
- Addressed a naming issue for recorded clips in the Fairlight timeline.
- Addressed incorrect reloading of cached audio effects on linked tracks.
- Addressed missing EQ and other automation issues in Fairlight.
- Addressed incorrect Fairlight Spaceview display for specific AMD drivers.
- Addressed potential freezes after using Fusion tracker modifiers.
- Addressed a Fusion planar transform issue on small images.
- Addressed an issue with uploads for renders on Apple Silicon systems.
- Addressed an issue with the classic stabilizer on Apple Silicon systems.
- Addressed an issue with LUT generation on Apple Silicon systems.
- Addressed out-of-order frames when decoding certain XAVC clips.
- Addressed an issue with importing malformed CLF LUTs.
- General performance and stability improvements.