Creamsource is putting out an open call for the funniest on-set prank for this competition. To enter, Participants must submit a video recording of a SAFE, light-hearted, and hilarious prank* with on-set colleagues via Instagram. The winner has a chance to win up to 10 Vortex8 units, a value of $50,000 USD with a total prize pool of up to $85,000 USD.
*Rules and regulations apply
“It’s been a tough year and then some; we just want people to have some good-spirited fun with this competition. We’re a company that loves to laugh and play pranks so we thought – let’s invite the community to join in on that! We wanted to celebrate the one year anniversary of the Vortex8 launch by hooking artists up with gear but we had to do it a completely out-of-the-box Creamsource way.”Creamsource CEO Tama Berkeljon
More Pranks, More Prizes
Creamsource will give away more Vortex8 units to the winner(s) in relation to the total number of contest entries. What this means is that the more people that enter, the more Vortex8 units are given away. Here’s the breakdown:
- 25 Entries = 1st place winner gets 1x Vortex8
- 50 Entries = 1st place winner gets 2x Vortex8; 2nd place gets 1x Vortex8
- 100 Entries = 1st place winner gets 5x Vortex8; 2nd place gets 2x Vortex8; 3rd place gets 1x Vortex8
- 250 Entries = 1st place winner gets 10x Vortex8; 2nd place gets 5x Vortex8; 3rd place gets 2x Vortex8
The person on the other end of the winning prank will receive some Creamsource swag and other goodies for being a good sport.
How do you enter?
To enter, post your prank video on Instagram and hashtag #Vortexprank, tag @creamsource, and also tag two friends. To be considered eligible, participants must be aged 18 years or over and work in the film or television industry in some capacity or be a film student.
The contest is now open and entries close on October 31, 2021 at 11:59pm GMT. Winner(s) will be announced in November.
Judging will be conducted by a to-be-announced panel of A-list industry luminaries, tune in on Instagram in early September to find out who they are.
- Don’t do anything illegal, or encourage anyone else to participate in illegal activities.
- Do NOT do anything that can harm anyone, or damage their property.
- Do not do anything that is against, or outside of the terms of your employment.
Basic common sense ‘Should’ apply at all times, but is NOT required for all entries. If the rules are broken your entry will be disqualified. You will be contacted by a Creamsource team member notifying you of disqualification.
- All parties involved must consent to the content of the video before submission.
- All content must be submitted gives Creamsource full rights for distribution on all platforms. I.e. reposts.
- Participants that enter must follow Creamsource on Instagram
- All entries close on October 31st, 2021 unless extended by Creamsource.
- All entries must adhere to the Terms and Conditions of this competition.
- Full competition terms, conditions and judging criteria can be found here.