Fotodiox has released the Pro Warrior 150 Daylight. This is a 5600K, 150W power draw COB light.
The light is a self-contained unit, the power supply and controller are built into the light head. The light weighs in at 5.2 lb / 2.35 kg.
The fixture utilizes a standard Bowens-S mount so you attach affordable, readily available light modifiers. The Pro Warrior 150 also comes with a reflector.
The beam angle is 120° without any reflector being used. With the reflector, it is 50°.
The Pro Warrior 150 features 11 pre-installed special effect modes that you can activate using the included remote control. The control range is claimed to be up to 20 meters (~ 65 ft).
The light has a basic built-in display and a single intensity/mode dial.
The light features a 4-pin DC 15-24V input.
Fotodiox states that the light is dimmable from 0-100% and it is flicker-free due to the PWM integrated design. The Pro Warrior 150 is claimed to have a CRI and TLCI rating ≥95. Built-in NTC temperature detection automatically controls the fan and prevents overheating.
What do you get?
The Pro Warrior 150 Daylight LED Kit comes with the following:
- 1x Warrior 150 Light Head
- 1x Protective Cover
- 1x Standard Reflector
- 1x AC Power Cord
- 1x Remote Control
- 1x Safety Cable
- 1x Instruction Manual
- 1x Carrying Case
Price & Availability
The Fotodiox Pro Warrior 150 Daylight LED Kit retails for $249.95 USD. Fotodiox also sells two other kits:
- FotodioX Pro Warrior Deluxe Daylight 5600K Light Kit $299.95 USD
- FotodioX Pro Warrior Deluxe Daylight 5600K 2-Light Kit $589.95 USD
The Warrior 300 faces competition from some of the following fixtures:
- Godox SL-150 LED Video Light (Daylight-Balanced) $249 USD
- Godox UL150 Silent LED Video Light $319 USD
- Intellytech Pocket Cannon Mini (Daylight) $155 USD
- Neewer CB150 150W 5600K LED Video Light with Wireless Remote $199.29 USD
- CAME-TV Boltzen F-150W Fanless 150W Focusable Fresnel Daylight LED Light $513 USD
- ikan Helia 150W Bi-Color LED Fresnel Light $499.99