The Thread Adaptor is a universal adaptor kit for mounting a range of devices onto any mic stand, boompole, tripod, or studio arm. It features 1/4, 3/8, and 5/8 inch adaptors that all screw together on the bottom of a carabiner. These adaptors can be configured to connect any standard thread to any other standard mount.
This is a handy little device that can be attached to bags or other equipment so you always have a set of thread adaptors with you.
- Universal thread adaptor kit for mounting microphones and other devices onto any mic stand, boompole, tripod or studio arm
- 1/4, 3/8, and 5/8-inch adaptors in a unique integrated set
- Carabiner clip for attaching to camera/sound bags or clothing
- Integrated driver for tightening and loosening adaptors or camera plates
- Made from durable stainless steel and brass
The RØDE Thread Adaptor retails for $25 USD.
The Tripod 2 is designed for either tabletop or handheld use. It features a 1/4-inch thread for mounting cameras and other accessories and it comes with a 1/4-inch to 3/8-inch thread adaptor for use with microphones.
It features two adjustable height settings and the legs fold together so you can use it for handheld vlogging. It also features 1/4-inch thread inserts on the legs for mounting additional accessories.
The Tripod 2 can support cameras, microphones, and accessories that weigh up to 2kg.
- Three-position tabletop tripod
- Ergonomic grip for handheld use
- 1/4-inch thread with 3/8-inch thread adaptor included
- Additional 1/4-inch thread inserts on legs
The RØDE Tripod 2 retails for $39 USD.