RØDE has released firmware version 2.1.2 for the RØDECaster Pro. Firmware version 2.1.2 adds a number of new features on the RØDECaster Pro, including USB MIDI Control.
USB MIDI Control, allows users to access DAW synchronization in multitrack recording sessions. Other new features include:
- Vision switching capabilities
- New sound pad modes, including a ‘Swear Button‘ for bleeping out audio on the fly
- ‘Trash Talk‘ mode for muting the output to remote callers on the USB, smartphone, and Bluetooth channels
- ASIO driver for added stability on Windows
- New language options for the RØDECaster Pro and Companion app interfaces, including Chinese, Spanish, German, Italian, French, Japanese, and Korean
You can download version 2.1.2 now, and view all of the how-to guides at http://rockro.de/update-firmware-212